- Coaching & Counseling
- Speaking & Training
- Groups & Retreats
Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Spend time in prayer and reflection – deepen your relationship with God.
– Experience gently guided spiritual practices
– Enjoy time to: Listen to your heart. Hear God’s voice.
– Rest. Restore. Play. Rejuvenate.
– Create soul sanctuary experiences for growth and renewal
– Refresh and renew your life – spirit, soul and body
– Savor the beauty of surrounding nature
– Grow deeper in the love, joy and peace of Christ.
Come alone or with a friend.
With anticipation to be nourished and refreshed together,
Dr. Catherine Hart Weber
We also partner with other churches and organizations for retreats. Gathering together to discover how to flourish in the Presence of God and one another.
For information on planning your own Flourish Retreat or having a Flourish Retreat for your church please contact email@example.com
Consider gathering with other like minded soul companions.
Start your own Flourish small group using the reflection questions at the end of the chapters in the book Flourish.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.
We appreciate knowing what is helpful and how we can improve.